Rolston fined by NHL/ Kessel rest of pre season

Buffalo Rick

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/23824805/sabres-ron-rolston-fined-for-player-selection-team-conduct-in-brawl

No surprise here.  Gee, the poor guy will be lucky to have enough left to go to McDonalds on his salary in Buffalo.  LOL.  At least no players got whacked like the Leafs.  What good is to suspend Kessel for remainder of pre season?   Clarkson had the book thrown at him.  Bad blood has been injected into both teams with each other.

I thought Kessel only getting 3 games was bad enough.  I watched the video, and obviously can't tell what was said, but Kessel did make the first move towards Scott.  Then he chopped him twice.  He gets a 3 preseason game suspension.  Then the Buffalo coach gets fined for "player selection"?  How about the fact that Scott was already on the ice taking a regular shift, and Toronto had the last change and decided to put Kessel out there? 

I hoped at least we would get to the regular season before the ridiculousness started.