Sabres had a good pre season and are under the radar

Guest Hockey Junkie

For the first time in a long time the Buffalo Sabres are pretty much being ignored.  Totally.  The last time I remember this was at the end of the second last lock out and the result was the guys in the "slug" uniforms took the NHL by storm  Am I suggesting this can happen again?  Probably not.  But they can surprise.  They can play far better than the so called experts can see coming.  Lindy is making quite a splash down in Dallas already with the new spazzy green uniform's and the supposedly loaded lineup.  November 28th we may get to see which team is better?   Or maybe it will be an anomaly?  Either way, we had a good pre season and so did they.  I hope they hit the ice in Motown with a bang.  I hope Miller looks and plays like the great goalie he can be,.  I hope Vanek has a six point night like he did in the first National TV game last year, (I will not mention the opponent at the risk of self destruction).  Some new faces like McBain, Rasmus (I will never know how to spell his last name), and more.   Here is to putting the well deserving fans of Buffalo back on the map.  Say anything you want, but the fans in Buffalo are great hockey fans.