Stars-Hawks tomorrow night

Chicago Hawkie

Dang, Hawkie!  Of all the games I get tonite, this is the only 1 that I can't get, on TSN2....phooey!!  :(

Well, I just get to watch the Nucks lose to the Preds...haha  :P

Your game should be good!

Oh well...I'm def looking forward to watching Hawks vs Minny on Thurs, Central Div. rivalry! Minny is another of my fave teams, particularly cuz of Josh Harding  :)

• Like 1

@goalnut3133

I'm looking forward to both of these games!

Minnesota will be a tough opponent, I think.  Harding had some good games vs. the Hawks in the playoffs last year, IMO.

Sorry to hear about your game against Smashville ( :lol: ) ... the Predators are hard to gauge, but I won't forget them hammering my Hawks 7-2. :o

Edited by Chicago Hawkie

Hawks down 2-0 after one

I hope this isn't a letdown, but I can see how the first game back home can turn out this way after a long road trip like that Circus Trip that the Hawks finished Saturday.

Stars rookies Valeri Nichushkin and Alex Chiasson scored the goals.

Andrew Shaw and Antoine Roussel squared off like rock 'em sock 'em robots at center ice with 5 minutes to go in the period.  Shaw was looking to teach Roussel a lesson after Roussel was running around like a maniac in the previous game and taking liberties.

Bummer ...

The Hawks made a valiant comeback attempt, but could not complete it.  Antoine Roussel scored on a penalty shot in the 3rd period to put the Stars ahead for good.  Roussel, of course, threw down with Andrew Shaw at center ice in the 1st period.

Unfortunately, the Hawks could not capitalize on a 5-3 in the 3rd period.