Ducks-Hawks tonight!

Chicago Hawkie

This game will be a tough test for the Hawks, who have been struggling as of late.  The Hawks have also not beaten the Ducks at all last season or in the game that the teams met this season.

Although I believe the Hawks are due to beat the Ducks, the Ducks' 9-1 record in their last ten games and their 9-1 win over the Canucks are making it harder to believe that this will be the case tonight.

We will see what happens tonight ...

Hawks edge out Ducks 4-2

The Hawks ended their personal 5-game slide vs. Anaheim as well as Anaheim's 8-game wining streak.

Marian Hossa scored twice in this game, which got rather close in the third period as the Ducks cut the Hawks' lead to 3-2.

Next up: Bring on Boston!

P.S.: Where is everyone?  The only one replying to my game threads has been me lately ... :huh:

I haven't been able to watch a lot of games recently, but I had a chance to take in the Hawks - Ducks game.  Great intensity, Chicago doesn't lose many at home so you know the Hawks were on their A game for this one.

Crawford finally had a strong game.