Wild-Hawks tomorrow night to end season series

The Wild have a 3 games to 1 lead, so they have already won the season series.  However, it will still be an interesting end to the season series, and this will also be a great opportunity for the Hawks to get off the slide against a divisional opponent and get in gear for the playoffs.  Losing Toews really hurts, though ...

Yah I don't mind losing a few to the Wild, I like them as well & they're an underdog sort of team for me, which I also like to root for (even though Harding, my fave, is not able to play right now). I like Zach Parise too. So that will actually be a fun game for me to watch, but in the end, I'm still rooting for the Hawks (as long as it's not an all-out slaughter of Minnie, I wouldn't like that too much, heh heh).  ;)

PS-- Groan, I don't believe it...I just checked & the game's on TSN2 again...geeze louise I gotta get that channel next season! GRRR!!  :angry:  (You may have to give me the play-by-play!)

@goalnut3133

Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch all of this tonight because I have one more day of work and I'm really tired, so I have to make sure I sleep well tonight, so I have to DVR it.

I think the Hawks are happy not to see Harding tonight ... he has been, to quote Arturs Irbe, "like wall" against the Hawks this season.  I like Irbe's wall quote, so I just had to use it ... :lol:

Cool I like that quote too, cuz Harding is da bomb! I was actually able to watch the first 2 periods thanks to hf101, I streamed from serioussportstv.net, love it! But for some reason, it dropped the signal for the 3rd period & I just couldn't get it back. Of course, when it got tied up 2-2, right? lol! Oh well, I saw most of it, so that was great. Minny did a lot better than I expected, so good for them. A tight game is always exciting. I'll have to catch the highlights I missed last nite of the 3rd & the SO. Hate SO's, even though Hawks won, one of the most unfair things to measure the game by. (I mean, could that make the game more tilted? Place all the sharpshooters of the Hawks up against Minny's shooters? No comparison. What's your take?)  :unsure:

@goalnut3133

Hey goalnut!

Sorry I'm way late with this, but it's been another grueling workweek for me.  ^_^   I was never a big fan of shootouts, for the reasons you stated and also because it seems like some teams, in OT, are trying to run out the clock so it goes to a shootout because they know they'll at least get a point, instead of trying to win it all in OT or at the end of regulation time.  I've seen the Hawks doing just that in some games ...

Looks like the Hawks will have to pick their poison in the first round ... Blues or Avs?  :ph34r:   We have not fared well against wither team this year ...