More Details Emerge on Mike Ribeiro Case

ScottM

Really, I see him as a legit #2 center who can easily slide into a #1 position if needed. Mike just signed a 2 year 8mill plus contract. I don't think the relitively cheap Preds would have dolled out that kinda cash for somebody they think is a #3 type of center. I had Mike in fantasy hockey last year, he was money.....and the guy has to average over 8+ face off wins a night....sometimes he hits into the high teens depending on who he is going against.

In just 59 games last year, Mike chipped in a very respectable 39 pt effort....that works out to 0.66 pts per game, which is 54 pts in a full 82 game campaign. Not staggering stats by any means, but he plays such a nice 200 foot game, he would be hard to keep him off the ice. Just a real rock solid team first kinda guy who is easy to root for.

Fisher in 10 years has a career high of 53 points during the 09-10 season. He is good as a number two and all heart. Would you really want a 45-50 point guy as your number one center? Hustle and desire do not a number one center make. Mr. Underwood could play for my Wings any day of the week but he is a good number two or a elite number three. A number one? Not on the best day of his life. At least not on a team that is serious about winning.

Archived