How far will this go?

BluPuk

WOW:

I see we're starting our favorite player tonight! (sarcasm) I just wonder how many times this will happen. Maybe they have no one else? I just don't se how you can ask the out-skaters on the team to go full-out, be disciplined 100% of the time , yada, yada, yada. Then we start Bernier?? Against Washington....

Bets on whether or not he lets in a couple softies???

:angry:  :angry:  :ph34r:

WOW:

I see we're starting our favorite player tonight! (sarcasm) I just wonder how many times this will happen. Maybe they have no one else? I just don't se how you can ask the out-skaters on the team to go full-out, be disciplined 100% of the time , yada, yada, yada. Then we start Bernier?? Against Washington....

Bets on whether or not he lets in a couple softies???

:angry:  :angry:  :ph34r:

Well he got dinged for one softie tonight again by my count.  :rolleyes:

Yep. Just one last game. So I guess he's improving???  ;)  :blink[1]:

I just think good goalies don't let in softies  on a regular basis? I judge goalies by the ones they let in, not the ones they stop. A goalie is supposed to stop the puck, that's their job.

Maybe I'm too critical?  :unsure[1]:

At any rate, I think they didn't play very well as a team last night. Babcock is starting to look ticked off...

Yep. Just one last game. So I guess he's improving???  ;)  :blink[1]:

I just think good goalies don't let in softies  on a regular basis? I judge goalies by the ones they let in, not the ones they stop. A goalie is supposed to stop the puck, that's their job.

Maybe I'm too critical?  :unsure[1]:

At any rate, I think they didn't play very well as a team last night. Babcock is starting to look ticked off...

By the time the third period rolled around and the game was clearly lost, I was hoping the Caps would make it 8-2. It would have been entertaining at least. 

I thought they were playing really well together until the weak goal and the terrible giveaway goal sucked the life out of them.

Bernier doesn't have a win yet this season. By all means, CRITICIZE!  :D  It should have been 1-0 Toronto after the first but Bernier gave up a softie on the 2nd or 3rd shot he faced. Ridiculous. He seems totally lost. Maybe he'll get it together eventually, but the goal this season was to finish 30th and win the draft lottery, so I'm satisfied that we're on track in that regard.   :) 

Archived