Knight in for Panthers, Price concussed, Edler suspended and a bit more....

yave1964

Panthers doing their damndest to screw up my fantasy season by sitting their one two combo by going with Boston College phenom Spencer Knight in net. Hope the sucker gives up six goals in the first never to be heard from again, lol.

In other fantasy season wrecking news, Carey Price is out for at least a week in concussion protocol. Of course he is on another of my fantasy teams right in time for the playoffs, lol.

Edler brutally kneed Human in their game against the Leafs a few nights ago, earning a well deserved two game suspension. Knee on knee, stuck his leg out, BS play by a guy who is better than that. He deserved at least two games.

CBJ lost in regulation while the Wings lost in a shootout to the Stars meaning my wife and I are tied in the battle of central Ohio, rooting for my Wings to do well down the stretch so they dont finish last, my wife doesnt want her Jackets to finish below my Wings. We have a bet, if the Jackets finish higher she is getting a Roslovic jersey, if the Wings finish ahead of the Jackets I get a Moritz Seider jersey. 

• Like 2