Young Sabres starting to click. Thomson has 6 point night and hat trick in rout of Wings

Buffalo Rick

The Sabres blew out the Detroit Red Wings last night and they outplayed them big time. I think Comrie should not have let 3 in but he did.  He and Anderson to me are the biggest concern.  And growing pains from Own Powers who gave them one of the goals on a horrible turnover. Comrie had no chance on that one. But the rest of it was great.  The Sabres just kept coming at them in waves and if they can continue playing like this, they can skate with any team.  I only wish they would give Luukenen the shot now.  We should know by now if he is the guy moving forward or not. If not, Adams needs to get us someone. This is the youngest team in the NHL so I must temper my enthusiasm knowing nights like Powers turning the puck over vs better teams than Detroit will happen.  No Miller or Hasek back there to defend.  

What a nice Halloween night.  Clobbering the Red Wings.  Penguins in tomorrow. 

I still have this brand new Eichel jersey.   What to do with hit.  Its an NHL jersey.  A real one.  So no Im not burning it. But doubt Im wearing it either as I know many fans do that. Wear old jerseys.