Penguins in tonight. After a tough loss to Boston

Buffalo Rick

Pittsburgh blew a 5-2 lead with Jarry in net!!  Not good. So the Sabres will no doubt see the backup goalie and I have no idea who it is?  Ill go look it up soon. If the Sabres play anywhere near like they did vs Detroit they should win.  The Sabres have been at their best in the third period. So the key here is to not fall too far behind early.  Anderson could get the call but I am pretty much wrong every time I try to figure out Granato.  

Well we did just what I expected to the Penguins.  Took them out to the wood shed in the third.  The Sabres have been solid in the 3rd period.  Yes I know the Penguins played Boston the night before. We have to do the same Friday and SAt.  At Carolina and then home vs Tampa.  Anyway, Sabres are 7-3 and 2nd only to Boston in the East.  I am hoping the Rangers put the brakes on Boston tonight.  Like their chances.  

Sixth loss in a row for the Pens also, I wonder when was the last time it happened.

The Sabres RR jersey itself looked nice I'd say, but white jerseys with white pants, white gloves, white socks and white helmets, all on white ice should be forbidden by the League.