NHL Center Ice

Guest Miller Time

Even though I can get my Sabres on MSG I have bought Center Ice the last few years and could not live without it. I love it. To hell with those free slowed down online hockey sites. Center Ice is great. I am getting it every year if the wife permits, and I think she will. Right now league pass is on free and I have all these free movie channels so its nuts trying to figure out what to do. Not to mention a PC laptop that I live half of my waking life on. So do you all have Center Ice and like it?

I have game center and I'm not completely satisfied. About 10% of the games have been blacked out and those usually happen to be the best games. When I had centerice it was better because even if it was blacked out I could find it on another tv station. I don't have that option anymore as we don't have tv

• 4 weeks later...

i got center ice this season and im kind of regretting it for one reason. i work 3rd shift and cant watch alot of the games. so i end up checking updates/scores/stats online and i dont want to watch a game i already know the outcome. its good for me though when i do use it b/c i live in sc and im a huge pens fan and we rarely get pens games on down here.

well 2 reasons i regret it, one is i dont get to watch the games unless its friday or saturday and the second is that my house is not the most energy efficient and the utilities bills during the winter go up quite a bit so 4 payments on top of my regular cable bill is a bit too much.

other than that i love it.