Stupid Adams needs to be fired, not Granato who is likely on thin ice

Buffalo Rick

Granato is no doubt on thin ice after last nights meltdown.  There are a few things that must be done.  First is to fire Adams.  Whether that happens or not, I trade Krebs, OR either Power or Dahlin to get a goalie, maybe Winnipeg finally bites with that offer?  Send us Hellenbuck.  We give you Krebs and either Power or God help us Dahlin.  Something drastic must be done. Granato made one big error.  He put more faith in Levi after a rehab i Rochester than in Luukenen who has to be pissed.  Luuk had played well enough to win the job and then they put Levi in.  Well 9-4 stupt home vs Columbus.  Now Columbus has been far better and especially on offense.  It showed up last night and now what does Adams do?  I wish they would fire Adams, and tell Granato, "until we get a trade, you start Luukenen and that is it. "  I would trade Krebs.  Im not sure if Hellenbuck is worth more than Krebs and a second round pick? But if they insist, maybe we must send Power in a straight up trade?  The return of Quinn cant come fast enough.  Having him with Paterka will be huge. But more must be done. Levi is a bust. 

Levi is the goalie of the future in the Sabres' organization. He's still young, maybe he should gain some experience down in the AHL but he's the man. On the other hand, they should stop running three goalies ASAP because it burns one roster spot while preventing either Luukkonen or Comrie to get significant ice time to increase their value.

There is definitely something wrong with this team. Year after year they inked very skilled and promising young players, they start the season well before having an epic collapse that boots them out of the play-off picture. The 9-4 rout yesterday shows that something is broken and this is serious. It's like the players gave up.

On 12/20/2023 at 10:28 AM, Math said:

Levi is the goalie of the future in the Sabres' organization. He's still young, maybe he should gain some experience down in the AHL but he's the man. On the other hand, they should stop running three goalies ASAP because it burns one roster spot while preventing either Luukkonen or Comrie to get significant ice time to increase their value.

There is definitely something wrong with this team. Year after year they inked very skilled and promising young players, they start the season well before having an epic collapse that boots them out of the play-off picture. The 9-4 rout yesterday shows that something is broken and this is serious. It's like the players gave up.

So now they come back and beat the Leafs 9-3!  Must have been some ass chewing given out by Granato.  I heard he was stone faced at practice after that loss.

The return of Jack Quinn is huge.  He had a goal and an assist.  He is a big piece to get back

Edited by Buffalo Rick