Flyers Pp Useless Since Prongs Went Out As Usual -Needs To Be Addressed

Guest RonJeremy

Bottom line... without Prongs we have no PP, the defense overall loses focus and Carles game drops of significantly. We need another high end # 1 or 2 dman with offensive skills and a good point shot. We cannot have a team rely on a 37 year old to be their sole PP QB and defensive leader on the blueline. no one on the blueline has an accurate point shot except Prongs.

I think we have plenty of offense on the team and some good forwards in Adirondack, Harry Z, Wellwood, and we also have Schenn.So in the offseason, we need to try and land Suter or Webber,as FA's or swing a trade for a good young offensive dman.You never can have enough good defensemen.

I think Schenn is a tremendus prospect, but with all the offensive guys we have, i dont see him getting much ice time when he returns. If we cant land a top FA dman, maybe we think about Voracek or Schenn for a good young dman, of course Schenn would get us more in return.

We not only need a good young dmanfor now, but also forthe imminet decline of Timmo and Prongs