How Californians See Philly, Jack In The Box Style

Irishjim

903619.jpg

I've never eaten at a Jack in the Box, but I hear it's really good. As a matter of fact, their new Sourdough Cheesesteak Melt looks tasty right about now. Of course, anything cheesesteak has to be promoted with a Philly stereotype -- it's the rule -- and here's Jack's.

The video comes to us courtesy of reader @TheWrongAlex, who Tweets, "How Californians see Philly. I cringed, I laughed." Pretty much.

http://youtu.be/FOP7hESxW_Q

Why do those "Philly" folks dress and talk like they're from Brooklyn? 'Course, I'm from the burbs so I can't really stereotype Kensington or Port Richmond or Fishtown etc.

Edited by GAFlyer

The chick was acting like she was from Joiesy (Jersey), and the fellas sounded like they were from the Bronx (busting your chops -- I've lived in Philly for 30 years, I don't think I've heard anyone say that, at least not where it's a stereotype).

Actually it would have been much more "philly" if the woman called a time out in the middle of the commercial, like Andy Reid.