Lines w/ Iginla

B21

I chuckle a little about the very nature of this threat. I mean... you guys are concerned about potentially messing with chemistry because of how well-balanced and deep your roster looks right now.

I wish we had your problems. :angry:

It is intersting - and sad - how just one year after the Flyers beat the Pens in the first round of the last year's playoffs our team went in diametrically different directions.

I actually started to feel sorry for you guys after last night. Just a little...

I chuckle a little about the very nature of this threat. I mean... you guys are concerned about potentially messing with chemistry because of how well-balanced and deep your roster looks right now.

I wish we had your problems. :angry:

It is intersting - and sad - how just one year after the Flyers beat the Pens in the first round of the last year's playoffs our team went in diametrically different directions.

Its all relative, the Pens were already on a roll, but had holes to fill in. I don't think ANYONE imagined that "the great and powerful Ray" could pull off what he did. Hockey is a weird sport though, there is something to be said about chemistry. Sure, there are now TONS of options, Just don't screw it up some how Dan.