Melnyk Has Lost It

B21

http://nhl.si.com/20...-lost-his-mind/

Really, Gene? CSI?

Obvioulsy, I take no issue with your anger or your comments about Cooke immediately after the injury (he's earned it).

But now it's time to just shut up and count your millions.

BTW, Gene. Welcome to our world. Our best player missed a year and a half over a play that was a heckuva lot more questionable than the one that ended Karlsson's season.

So while your at it with your CSI nonsense, you can invesitgate Steckel's "accidental" hit on Crosby.

You have reached the Claude Julien and John Tortorella level of whining.

Congrats.

Edited by B21

@B21

A Pittsburgh guy whining about someone else whining.....that right there is true comedy gold... :lol:

Matt Cooke is up for the Lady Bing this year, isn't he? Maybe that is Melnyk's true intention, to keep that from happening. Lord knows that it is Alfie's to win........ :rolleyes:

@B21

A Pittsburgh guy whining about someone else whining.....that right there is true comedy gold... :lol:

Matt Cooke is up for the Lady Bing this year, isn't he? Maybe that is Melnyk's true intention, to keep that from happening. Lord knows that it is Alfie's to win........ :rolleyes:

Whining? No. Just pointing out what an arse the guy is making of himself.

Mario and Shero made some hypocritical comments after they lost Crosby to the concussions and got criticized for. Then they shut up. Maybe Gene should take a page from that book.

Edited by B21

Whining? No. Just pointing out what an arse the guy is making of himself.

I thought that Cooke and Karlsson were actually friends and that is the only reason I don't think it was intentional. What happened to Karlsson is something no friend would do. Watching the video of it makes you wonder why Cooke raised his skate like he did because his skate blade was leading and not trailing behind like it should have been if he was trying to corral him with his leg.

I thought that Cooke and Karlsson were actually friends and that is the only reason I don't think it was intentional. What happened to Karlsson is something no friend would do. Watching the video of it makes you wonder why Cooke raised his skate like he did because his skate blade was leading and not trailing behind like it should have been if he was trying to corral him with his leg.

If you miss trying to corral someone with you leg, the "trailing" leg would now be the "leading" leg.

As for them being friends - hadn't heard that but I don't think they are friends any more.

Arguing that it was intentional is literally arguing that a guy on probation (which he is when you think about it) who knows his next "incident" could very well cost him anywhere from 25 games to his career decides to intentionally try and hack off a guys foot with his skate blade. Not just another elbow to the head but using the skate to purposely injure which is about the worst thing you can do in hockey.

I don't think the guy is that stupid or cold hearted.