Kronwall leaves his feet AGAIN...

Guest Polaris922

@SpikeDDS

Review half of his hits, including this one in a frame by frame video production suite and he leaves the ice to initiate contact. He is off the ice when he hits McGinn, as in half of his other "hits". I can't see anything in this picture that convinces me his blades are on the ice, as opposed to my initial review of the hit which was clear his skates were in the air. Keep skates on the ice and hit right. This is a case of charging plain and simple.

I appreciate that you like the guy. I appreciate that you see it through red wings frames... But sometimes he throws great hits, sometimes he throws dirty ones. He's 50/50 in what I've seen.

Agree to disagree, but not because of glasses. You said you could post photos. I've shown you...well...yours. Other than Kessler--which I do admit for 1 frame you can see it, show us one where he is in the air, but not contacting since the rules have been changed. One.

Talk is cheap, and I'm not saying that disrespectfully. A picture says a lot. You say you've seen it. I have. Once. Kessler. Other than that, show us. If you are as right as you say, it should be easy.

Or is it?

Agree to disagree, but not because of glasses. You said you could post photos. I've shown you...well...yours. Other than Kessler--which I do admit for 1 frame you can see it, show us one where he is in the air, but not contacting since the rules have been changed. One.

Talk is cheap, and I'm not saying that disrespectfully. A picture says a lot. You say you've seen it. I have. Once. Kessler. Other than that, show us. If you are as right as you say, it should be easy.

Or is it?

On my iPhone from Disney world it is not. Lol. I'll be back next week and post some examples if you like. Your picture there shows nothing as of now. It looks after impact coming back down on my phone but I didn't say as much waiting to see the full size version when I get home after the week.

Have some serious fun in DW!

And I know that pic was not the best, but I purposely used the vid that you posted and froze it AFTER the point of first contact with skates still even, blurry as it is. I don't have HD footage too the hit to use, so I used yours. At ANY rate, one can at least say that it is NOT CLEAR that his skates left the ice before contact, unless you can show another one that shows it.

Ride Space Mountain once for me! I'm a coaster freak!

Kronwall is actually STILL skating on his left skate in this photo. It is impossible to be able to see it for a still now that I have tried about 20 times. There is no shot where his skate is not blurred. However, when you watch the vid in slo-mo, he has not yet left the ice at this moment, and to me even if he had, it is so close to the hit, I would call it concurrent with it. 1/30 of a second too early (as in the Kessler hit) is not before the hit within the spirit of the rule, not the letter. But in this case, he actually IS down.

Sorry, tried to attach a photo from my iPad, and it didn't work. I'll try again from my Mac later.

Edited by SpikeDDS

Have some serious fun in DW!

And I know that pic was not the best, but I purposely used the vid that you posted and froze it AFTER the point of first contact with skates still even, blurry as it is. I don't have HD footage too the hit to use, so I used yours. At ANY rate, one can at least say that it is NOT CLEAR that his skates left the ice before contact, unless you can show another one that shows it.

Ride Space Mountain once for me! I'm a coaster freak!

We cover all coasters I promise. Universal's too. Enjoy your Wings race for the playoffs!