Holding Sid the Kid scoreless!

bunnyman

Definely a big momentum bump for the note, never bought into the hype and didn't get caught in the awe of the Penguin. Even though Sid and company looked little more intimidated by the note than the latter, mental mistakes, 4 or 5 offsides which could have been big odd man rushes, and Pens seemed little off, still quite a talented effort by both sides, and the Blues took advantage of the chances and got 2 big points. hope we can keep it going tuesday against the Yotes.

LET'S GO BLUES!!!!

@stlbluesfan4ever  Over heard at my work as co-workers mulled about the water cooler (yes, we actually have one...lol). The discussion was...will Steen score 50 goals in 50 games. If you would have told me this topic would be fodder for my co-workers during the summer, I would have had every last one of them committed for pure unadulterated insanity. 

Steen is one of the most interesting stories of the young season...what a terrific start. Gotta love it when a real hard worker suddenly becomes thrust into stardom. Everyone keeps waiting for the ball to drop, but he goes out and scores more....hilarious!!