Down goes Boston to Miller again

Buffalo Rick

Ryan Miller beats Boston and the Sabres have won two st.  But what is important is the fact Miller continues to shine.  I expect him to be in the nets for the USA.  Likely Enroth will go in Boston on Sat?  Not sure.  Stafford has woke up.  Lets see how long this lasts.  

Didn't watch any of this game, but I must admit, was pleasantly surprised to see Buffalo beat the Bruins...and doing it while being outshot by a hefty margin as well.

Kudos to your Sabres.

I can't comment on the overall effort the B's put out but any way you slice it, a win is a win...especially against a nemesis for the Sabres like Boston.

Oh, by the way @Hockey Junkie , hubby scored some great Club Level tickets for the Minnesota Wild at the Xcel Energy Center when the Sabres come to town.

Best part? It will be Jason Pominville bobblehead night!  How appropriate for Poms when his current and former team face off in January!

But back to your original topic...so do you think this means the Sabres see some wisdom in trying to retain Miller even though  rebuild may be necessary? Or are wins like this a very good way to raise his stock sky high for a maximum return for him in any trades?

Didn't watch any of this game, but I must admit, was pleasantly surprised to see Buffalo beat the Bruins...and doing it while being outshot by a hefty margin as well.

Kudos to your Sabres.

I can't comment on the overall effort the B's put out but any way you slice it, a win is a win...especially against a nemesis for the Sabres like Boston.

Oh, by the way @Hockey Junkie , hubby scored some great Club Level tickets for the Minnesota Wild at the Xcel Energy Center when the Sabres come to town.

Best part? It will be Jason Pominville bobblehead night!  How appropriate for Poms when his current and former team face off in January!

But back to your original topic...so do you think this means the Sabres see some wisdom in trying to retain Miller even though  rebuild may be necessary? Or are wins like this a very good way to raise his stock sky high for a maximum return for him in any trades?

Miller has made a very strong case for him being the goalie for team USA.  I believe he stays..