Leafs Vs Habs In the Playoffs, Will It Ever Happen Again?

@Live Goal Horns    No, at least not this year....not unless the Leafs can make a trade for a LEGIT #1 center. Also, the Leafs score most of their goals off the rush, they need to cycle the puck more, get the tough gritty goals when their is less space available during the playoff push. They need to trade defense, either prospects or NHL level, or a combo....for goals.

I love watching Leafs vs Habs games. There is this special feel to them, it makes the hair on my arms stand up...lol. No matter where they are in the standings, these teams play a wild game with tons of excitement. Having said that, last nights game was a clunker, the Habs were never in that one.

I've said this many times. The only reason Clarkson had the decent year last season was standing in front of the net on the pp and getting the tough garbage goals. I realize JVR plays this role for the Leafs, but if you don't play Clarkson on the top pp, there is no way in hell he will get double digit goals. If the Leafs did not envision Clarkson on the top pp, they should have never, ever signed him...it is literally the only way to get your money's worth out of him.