Hawks-Flames tonight

Chicago Hawkie

I don't have too much to say about this match tonight since I will have to go to bed before the game starts (Darn work).  The Hawks will have to break out of their slide on the road, hopefully tonight against the Flames.

That won't be easy, considering the last two games against Calgary ... the Hawks won one of those two games but it was not an easy win by any means.

As flat as a pancake

That kind of decribes the Hawks in last night's game vs. Calgary, although we got a point since it went to overtime.  Come on, guys ... pancakes are for breakfast!  :lol:   This stretch of games is really not much of a laghing matter, though.  It's too early to freak out, but most SportsTalk Live viewers here (myself included) are concerned about the Hawks continuously coming out flat lately.

Perhaps it is because of this road trip and the upcoming Olympics.  The Hawks have been playing a lot of games lately without much break (kind of sounds like my work schedule this month as well) ... that's the only plausible excuse I have.