UPDATE: McDavid sweepstakes rankings.

yave1964

If the Hurricanes and Blue Jackets can stay healthy / get healthy, I don't think they are in the 'sweepstakes'.

Sure, the Canes got off to a horrific start, and they may very well be a bottom tier team when all is said and done, but it's NOT because they don't have talent....they just don't have the DEPTH of talent it takes to withstand key injuries or slumps by their star players.

I had to go look it up.

From NHL.com

"

2015 NHL Draft Lottery

The odds of winning the first overall selection in the NHL Draft for the 14 non-Playoff teams will be adjusted to more appropriately reflect the current state of competitive balance in the League. This will result in a more evenly-balanced allocation of odds, with the 10 highest-finishing non-Playoff qualifying teams receiving higher (better) Draft Lottery odds than they received previously and the four lowest-finishing teams receiving lower (worse) odds. The revised set of odds will remain in effect year-to-year in the future.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=728795

So buffalo can suck ass and still not get McDavid. Its the anti-tanking rule. No more Mario Lemieuxs! LOL

Can anyone take a picture of poor Ricks head performing an exorcist moment before exploding (after he warms up his lumina to go get some halibut at applebees)? 

(rick, just having some fun- all good in the hood). I truly hope you get McDavid and will be bummed if you don't. While you have some good players in the wings (playing for Rochester Amerks), you still need a generational player like McDavid. I will be jealous of course, but parody is a good thing.'

Archived