A question on Hextall

Jam1986

I know this is late but somewhere over past month or two Hextall said he didn't think  team would win it all this year! Is this close to the truth of what he said? If so his he waiting to the trade deadline or the summer to blow it up? This means Chief will be gone at end of season? Is this good to say this out loud or is it a way to get guys to say we will prove him wrong? We all know who needs to go but I be surprise they'll be move easily cause other teams know they suck! Also most of the young D guys are most likly not one year but two years away. Especially with Ghost and ALT getting hurt! So we will need help thourgh FA or trades ! Then how are we going to dump salary? Back to main question how do we get rid of the guys we as fans want gone to go in the right direction. I will always be a Flyers Fan and believe they will win cup every year no jumping ship for me!

Back to main question how do we get rid of the guys we as fans want gone to go in the right direction. I will always be a Flyers Fan and believe they will win cup every year no jumping ship for me!

I love how he is candid honestly.   I think he views this Team 2-3 years away from being a contender.  

The "main question" is certainly the sticking point.   Umberger will be done in 2 years but what happens to VLC?  This team is in transition and he has a tough job ahead of him with the salary cap issues.   Homer did no favors...   

Isn't there a difference between "winning it all" and " winning at all"

I think he wants to unload Vinny and Umby and develop the young D.

a healthy kimmo was essential to being competitive this year, but I think he's just being realistic. I believe he thinks the playoffs are a possibility.

Unfortunately to can't even see them firing Chief. I gotta say, I'm less and less impressed with Berube as the months go by.

How many times is he going to tell me "we just didn't skate, we didn't play a full game." Before he takes some Damn responsibility for the fact that they didn't skate?

I don't understand how they came back from five days off and gave up so many damn PP goals. What the hell was he doing with them all that time?

I know this is late but somewhere over past month or two Hextall said he didn't think team would win it all this year! Is this close to the truth of what he said? If so his he waiting to the trade deadline or the summer to blow it up? This means Chief will be gone at end of season? Is this good to say this out loud or is it a way to get guys to say we will prove him wrong? We all know who needs to go but I be surprise they'll be move easily cause other teams know they suck! Also most of the young D guys are most likly not one year but two years away. Especially with Ghost and ALT getting hurt! So we will need help thourgh FA or trades ! Then how are we going to dump salary? Back to main question how do we get rid of the guys we as fans want gone to go in the right direction. I will always be a Flyers Fan and believe they will win cup every year no jumping ship for me!

Archived