If time and money allow it, try to go out to Allentown

fanaticV3.0

and support the Phantoms.

It's a nice little arena, Allentown is undergoing a bit of a revitalization, and it's a nice alternative to the prices of the NHL. Glad to have that option back on the table and glad to have the farm team back in the area. I always liked the minor league environment too. The goofy promos, dancing employees, etc. all make me laugh. Promo of the night, and best promotion I have ever seen, was a free prostrate exam to all males who attended the game I just went to on Saturday. I sh-t you not, this was a real thing.

free prostrate exam to all males who attended the game

I imagine done right then and there, in curtain covered booths.  All "examiners" are volunteer interns, former gynecological students who missed the grade by just that ->   <- much, and now are future proctologists.  Lesson kids: study hard to stay in the pink and out of the brown.

I imagine done right then and there, in curtain covered booths.  All "examiners" are volunteer interns, former gynecological students who missed the grade by just that ->   <- much, and now are future proctologists.  Lesson kids: study hard to stay in the pink and out of the brown.

The first time the promo came up, we thought maybe we misheard it. We were laughing, but didn't notice anyone else around us having the same reaction. It was confirmed later on when the same promotion popped up. It was priceless.

Archived