COACHES

deemach

lets share our mind..... if you got a chance to coach one of a national team that never made it to international levels,what could have done to raise its 

game to be one of the top international ever best team????? share you mind... its valid!!!!

I'm not sure I'm even following this..... so let me take a guess.

So are you saying if you are a coach and Australia suddenly gets a National Team together (Like in the World Junior Championships) and you want to play in International competition (Team Canada, USA, Russia, Finland, etc) ...I believe your question is..How does Team Australia get better so they can beat the Team Canada's, USA, Sweden, and Finland's of the world?

If this is the case then first and foremost you need to start building a solid hockey program and bring in experienced hockey personnel. It obviously will take time and not happen over night.    I've never coached hockey, but I believe this would be a good starting place.

PILLDOC talking like those coaches..awesome!!! i was researching on the canadians and found an amazing thing they do other than the field coach..www.coachtube.com

amazingly the best online coaches happen here...there i came across nathan leslie and got a lot of curiosity about this coach... only to find that he is the director of the famous 

leslie global sports.. i think this is one step ahead of us that canada made....

Archived