NHL Playoffs: Western Conference Finals: Central (#2) St. Louis Blues vs Pacific (#3) San Jose Sharks

pilldoc

NHL Playoffs: Western Conference Finals: Central (#2) St. Louis Blues vs Pacific (#3) San Jose Sharks  

15 members have voted

1. 1. NHL Playoffs: Western Conference Finals: Central (#2) St. Louis Blues vs Pacific (#3) San Jose Sharks

• Blues in 4 (sweep)
    • Blues in 5
    • Blues in 6
    • Blues in 7
    • Sharks in 4 (sweep)
    • Sharks in 5
    • Sharks in 6
    • Sharks in 7

1 hour ago, yave1964 said:

Hitch did the worst job of coaching in a conference final that I have seen in forever. He took credit fro everything that went right, pointed fingers at his players to the press when things did not go their way. Just horrible. He wanted to be the center of attention with the whole war with Deboar and all, the press loved him, he forgot to coach and IMHO cost his team the series. Actually, the Sharks were probably the better club anyway, but any chance the Blues had went out the window with Hitchcock acting like a fool for the camera.

He would have benefited greatly from living by a quote from Bear Bryant: "If something goes wrong, I did it. If something goes semi-right, we did it. If something goes right, you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games for you." I feel the same could apply to hockey.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived