Curious little trade in Sunrise

yave1964

Florida just dealt ConnorImage result for connor brickley  Brickley, a former second rounder who is 24 years old and has been okay last year during a 23 game tryout (1-4-5 plus 1) on the fourth line and who many thought would fight for middle six minutes this year In exchange they received former 7th rounder BrodyImage result for brody sutter Sutter who is a nothing really, his claim to fame is being cousins with Brandon and being Duane's kid. He is a zero as a player and will never suit up in an NHL game unless someone thinks it is cute to get the Sutter Clutter another name in the Hockey register.

Just saying Brickley will never be a star but he can play a little and with Huberdeau and Bjugstad both being out, the deal makes no sense to me at all. Sutter is an AHL dud, a body, nothing more.

Sutter is a big body, which we have pretty much none left since new GM. I actually dont hate this trade, as I have bit more hope for Sutter turning into something. Not saying he's ever going to be a top 9 foward, but maybe get to a point where hes a useable 4th liner. heres hoping at least

Archived