Game 7, Oct 17th, a special night? Vegas!!!

Buffalo Rick

The Buffalo Sabres will play their first ever game vs the new Vegas Golden Knights and they won't have to wait long.   On Oct 17th, only 7 games into the schedule, a 10 pm est start time, it should be a very strange thing for anyone who is watching their team for the first time in Vegas.  I wonder how much money our announcers are bringing?  Like they can avoid the one armed bandits  Good luck.  I am sure Bettman has already warned players about gambling during their visits there?  Not sure.  I am interested to see where the arena actually is as I stayed next door to the MGM when I was there last August.  At the Tropicana.  I went to the Venetian and got to see the strip and  all.  There was one hotel I wanted to go to but it was off the strip so I never got to hit it.  Only 3 days I was there and then drove to San Diego.  So how many games do you think Vegas will win?

5 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

The Buffalo Sabres will play their first ever game vs the new Vegas Golden Knights and they won't have to wait long.   On Oct 17th, only 7 games into the schedule, a 10 pm est start time, it should be a very strange thing for anyone who is watching their team for the first time in Vegas.  I wonder how much money our announcers are bringing?  Like they can avoid the one armed bandits  Good luck.  I am sure Bettman has already warned players about gambling during their visits there?  Not sure.  I am interested to see where the arena actually is as I stayed next door to the MGM when I was there last August.  At the Tropicana.  I went to the Venetian and got to see the strip and  all.  There was one hotel I wanted to go to but it was off the strip so I never got to hit it.  Only 3 days I was there and then drove to San Diego.  So how many games do you think Vegas will win?

I'll guess somewhere between 20-25 games! (Fleury will shut out the Pens both times!) They have 10-15 OTL!

Archived