2018 NHL Central Scouting Movement Tracker

2018 NHL Central Scouting Movement Tracker

I've taken the NHL Central Scouting list and color coded it to represent the movement of players from their Mid-term rankings to the Final ones.  I've found it useful to start discussion of players beyond those expected to be taken in the 1st or 2nd round of the NHL draft which usually get most of the attention in scouting publications.  I hope others can find this useful or at least a starting point for discussion.  I can give you my two cents on just about any Minnesota High School player on the list.  Not as big of a class this time around, but certainly some good talent there.  Kind of an average draft class; some great high end talent...but it mellows out pretty quick.  Stronger than last year's group IMO.  Either way, I hope this is a useful tool for people.  

Wow ... This is great stuff.  Obviously it took a lot of work.  This is a tremendous tool.   Thanks for putting this together.  Don't have the time to go through the entire list.  i will look more closely as the draft gets closer.

Archived