Wild vs. Golden Knights 1/21/19 @ 5:00PM CST at T-Mobile Arena

CreaseAndAssist

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

Vegas's style makes for a fun game to watch and is what I want to see the Wild become.

Me too but that's going to take a whole lot of time and some prime scouting OR some very brilliant, if not risky trades. Which route do we take, Chuck?

Btw, is Granny playing injured or what?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Hockey-78 said:

Me too but that's going to take a whole lot of time and some prime scouting OR some very brilliant, if not risky trades. Which route do we take, Chuck?

Btw, is Granny playing injured or what?

I know. Something has to be wrong. He's losing battles along the boards like he did a few seasons ago. Hopefully he's not reverting back to those days. General energy and peskiness is way down too.

If I had the answer then you all would be complaining about the trades I was making. 😁

All we can hope for is after next season, Koivu retires. Then Possibly Suter retires before contract is up. (How many more millions do you really need?) If Parise continues his current play, I'd be good with him staying on. Give him the C until somebody warrants taking it from him.....Then there's Seattle draft to contend with.

So yeah, A few years down the road and hopefully Fenton has a decent long range plan for something different.

Archived