2019-20 Schedule

Antti_Laxative

On 6/25/2019 at 6:50 PM, IllaZilla said:

I see the Wild have another stretch at the beginning of the season where they play a game and then have four or five days off before they play another game...

On a greedy perspective, since there is a good chance I'm coaching football during that time.  I don't mind it, because it works well for writing.  Yet it seems stupid to have such large gaps and then be compressing a 1/4th of the NHL season into the last month and a half.  

7 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

On a greedy perspective, since there is a good chance I'm coaching football during that time.  I don't mind it, because it works well for writing.  Yet it seems stupid to have such large gaps and then be compressing a 1/4th of the NHL season into the last month and a half.  

I should look and see if other teams have a similar set up, where they get 4-5 days between games at the beginning of the season or if it's just crappy scheduling for the Wild...

Nah, it's just me. There are several teams that are worse than the Wild. Carolina and Chicago both have 5 day breaks, Montreal and Tampa have 3 days between games 3 times in October, New Jersey has breaks of 5, 4, and 3 days. The Islanders have 4 days between games twice. The Rangers have breaks of 6 and 4 games. Ottawa has 4 day breaks twice. The Flyers have a 4 day break between games.

Edited by IllaZilla

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Antti_Laxative said:

Anybody?

Have not heard anything. Only pre-season singles available.

I'm guessing they are waiting to see how many season tickets/11 game packages they can sell before they offer up the individuals...

I think there will be plenty. Sounds like a lot of STH's dropped their tickets after last years debacle. And now companies can't write off season tickets like they used to be able to, so there's that...

20 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Have not heard anything. Only pre-season singles available.

I'm guessing they are waiting to see how many season tickets/11 game packages they can sell before they offer up the individuals...

I think there will be plenty. Sounds like a lot of STH's dropped their tickets after last years debacle. And now companies can't write off season tickets like they used to be able to, so there's that...

Got it - thanks man

1 minute ago, IllaZilla said:

Looks like last season single game tickets went on sale mid-September (Sept 15). I'm guessing they'll do the same this season...if I see anything sooner I'll holler...

Thanks...I shoulda thought of that since I always go down there on the first day ;)

Just now, Antti_Laxative said:

Thanks...I shoulda thought of that since I always go down there on the first day ;)

You can get singles on the Ticketmaster site, but it looks like they are all resales. I'm guessing it's STH's trying to make a little extra.

For the Habs game on 10/20 there are two tickets right next to the Habs bench...$499 per...😬

1 minute ago, IllaZilla said:

You can get singles on the Ticketmaster site, but it looks like they are all resales. I'm guessing it's STH's trying to make a little extra.

For the Habs game on 10/20 there are two tickets right next to the Habs bench...$499 per...😬

Yeah...I like to go down there and pick em out with a live human. I love their reaction when I say "I want two downstairs as close as possible, AND on the side of the ice the Habs shoot twice" ... That usually throws them for a loop 🙃

Now that you say it...I do remember going down to get them after first attending a Golden Rodent football game ... So I bet the second Saturday in Sept. is the date.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Antti_Laxative said:

Got great seats for the Habs tilt...and a "free" coffee and pastry ... And still made it to campus by ten to tailgate. WOW.

Lots fewer peeps in line than the last few years...very telling indeed?!!!

Or more people went the online way at 1000 hrs so they could sleep in. But yeah, could be fans are taking a wait and see attitude with the team.