The Lightning Need To Be INVESTIGATED!!

inest.jpg.8b824121b0d2a8e985e6242a05be6602.jpg

Found this from about two days ago.
Written by what looks like a parody/satire site and the writer is a Chicago sports fan.
It takes shots at the Lightning, mostly due to the fact the Bolts always seem to get players to sign all these team friendly deals.

I was ready to start roasting the guy, but the more I read it, the more it was obvious to me it was all in good fun.
In that regard, I found this to be pretty funny actually and I thought I would share here.
Reminds me of that one website that posts absurd, funny stuff, The Onion.

Anyways, here is the link to The Barstool (WARNING: author uses LOTS of swear words...especially the F word, so read at your own virgin eyes' risk :bigteeth: )
https://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/i-want-the-nhl-to-investigate-the-tampa-bay-lightning-because-theyre-definitely-paying-players-under-the-table#scrollToComments

That blasted Jeff Vinik…..
He should probably go to prison!! 😁

On 9/26/2019 at 7:20 PM, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

inest.jpg.8b824121b0d2a8e985e6242a05be6602.jpg

Found this from about two days ago.
Written by what looks like a parody/satire site and the writer is a Chicago sports fan.
It takes shots at the Lightning, mostly due to the fact the Bolts always seem to get players to sign all these team friendly deals.

I was ready to start roasting the guy, but the more I read it, the more it was obvious to me it was all in good fun.
In that regard, I found this to be pretty funny actually and I thought I would share here.
Reminds me of that one website that posts absurd, funny stuff, The Onion.

Anyways, here is the link to The Barstool (WARNING: author uses LOTS of swear words...especially the F word, so read at your own virgin eyes' risk :bigteeth: )
https://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/i-want-the-nhl-to-investigate-the-tampa-bay-lightning-because-theyre-definitely-paying-players-under-the-table#scrollToComments

That blasted Jeff Vinik…..
He should probably go to prison!! 😁

My 59 year old eyes want to keep their virginity.😳😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1