The Schedule

Buffalo Rick

I just saw my Sabres are hosting the Washington Caps back to back nights at home!  On Thursday and Friday Jan 14/15.  To cut travel headaches of course. I have not looked any farther than the 3rd game. Which is our first road game, at Philadelphia on a Monday night.  

5 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I just saw my Sabres are hosting the Washington Caps back to back nights at home!  On Thursday and Friday Jan 14/15.  To cut travel headaches of course. I have not looked any farther than the 3rd game. Which is our first road game, at Philadelphia on a Monday night.  

When does the Sabres play the Pens?

On 12/26/2020 at 2:44 PM, notfondajane said:

When does the Sabres play the Pens?

Not sure but CBS sports line has the schedule out.  Our first two vs Capitals and Ovy.  I did not even realize Lundquist was with them and see he is having open heart surgery.  I wish him the best

45 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Not sure but CBS sports line has the schedule out.  Our first two vs Capitals and Ovy.  I did not even realize Lundquist was with them and see he is having open heart surgery.  I wish him the best

Agreed with your comment on Lundquist. 

He signed a 1 year deal with the Caps. My question is does the contract go into effect this year or is there a pause until he could come back if he is able?

18 hours ago, notfondajane said:

Agreed with your comment on Lundquist. 

He signed a 1 year deal with the Caps. My question is does the contract go into effect this year or is there a pause until he could come back if he is able?

Not sure.  But I just checked and the Sabres do not play Pittsburgh until March!!!  Tons of back to back vs every team to avoid travel.  The Sabres play back to back nights in most cities, playing the same team twice.  That means that their backup goalie is going to split the games pretty much.  I would send Hutton packing and go with Smith and Ullmark

6 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Not sure.  But I just checked and the Sabres do not play Pittsburgh until March!!!  Tons of back to back vs every team to avoid travel.  The Sabres play back to back nights in most cities, playing the same team twice.  That means that their backup goalie is going to split the games pretty much.  I would send Hutton packing and go with Smith and Ullmark

Thanks HJ!