AND THE WINNER IS.....

yave1964

Okay, they are doing things different this year, once the final four are determined based off of who comes out of which division, they reseed based off record. So here is how I see it from here.

FLYERS AND KNIGHTS  Man this should be a fun, hard fought series, I see the Flyers winning it in seven grueling games.

LIGHTNING AND LEAFS Lighting cruised through their own division are surprised by the Leafs who ride Andersen's hot glove and win in five

So here is what happens, with the wierdness of being forced to realign, you actually have two Eastern Conference teams in the Finals reminiscent of the early eighties when 16 teams made the playoffs and they seeded that way and as the postseason went on you had some strange matchups.

FLYERS AND LEAFS Damn I am not kidding this is my SCF pick, as for the winner, the Flyers are deeper so I go with them in seven. Andersen wins the Smythe on a losing team as the best playoff performer.

Edited by yave1964
  • Like 1