John Isner, not from Connecticut

SaucyJack

America’s John Isner defeated Russia’s Andrey Rublev today at the Madrid Open.  This was his first defeat of a top ten tennis player in about 2 years.  Isner served great.  Now he has to play Dominic Thiem in a quarterfinal tomorrow.  Tough task.

But my concern lies elsewhere.  I can’t find the forum section for the Hartford Whalers.  Who can help ?!

125E38EB-DE11-48D2-8490-12CB6D9A15E9.png

On 5/6/2021 at 9:16 PM, SaucyJack said:

America’s John Isner defeated Russia’s Andrey Rublev today at the Madrid Open.  This was his first defeat of a top ten tennis player in about 2 years.  Isner served great.  Now he has to play Dominic Thiem in a quarterfinal tomorrow.  Tough task.

But my concern lies elsewhere.  I can’t find the forum section for the Hartford Whalers.  Who can help ?!

125E38EB-DE11-48D2-8490-12CB6D9A15E9.png

He's from Greensboro, NC, near Raleigh, where the Whalers moved to and became the Hurricanes. The Canes still sell Whalers merch, which most Whalers fans find offensive. 

It never fails...tell a wry ‘joke’ on the Interweb and you’ll get interpreted literally.  Thanks but I knew where The Whale ended up.

Buf I didn’t know about their merchandise still being sold.  Crap that makes this Isner Thing way less cool than I thought it was.  Shee-ittt...