Can't post link but heard Chicago disbanding it's ice crew. They were great business ambassadors. That's me, Tina, Andie and Julianne at a game I worked with them. Powerful skaters! Surrounded by adoring sprite figure skaters and hockey players when they weren't shoveling ice!

FB_IMG_1634286782241.jpg

• Like 1

Much prettier than me when I am shoveling ice for the mooseheads lol.

One of our ice techs once forgot to take his blade guards off during a break on a televised world juniors(I think) event.

Took a spill and had to crawl off the ice. We still play that video to this day to laugh at him

• Like 1

Priceless. I made ESPN Top 10 plays of the day at NCAA quarterfinals, carrying a new pane -- my 5 seconds of fame  -- of glass after a University of  North Dakota skater tried to put Keiffor Bellows of Boston University into the to 3rd row. T

ook 15 minutes to clear glass and replace pane. 

Edited by Icechipper
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Icechipper said:

Priceless. I made ESPN Top 10 plays of the day at NCAA quarterfinals, carrying a new pane -- my 5 seconds of fame  -- of glass after a University of  North Dakota skater tried to put Keiffor Bellows of Boston University into the to 3rd row. T

ook 15 minutes to clear glass and replace pane. 

Tall or short glass?

I have yet to see one shatter with the tempered glass these days. At most I'll find a small crack once or twice a year and mark it with sharpie to see if it grows within the week.