Rare visit by Edmonton and McDavid on Friday. Olofsson and/or Middlesadt best be ready or else

Buffalo Rick

No way can the Sabres beat Edmonton or Toronto, this weekends opponents without at least one of the two players listed in the above subject line.  As short as they are, they have a few guys that show some promise like Caggiula and Hinostroza.  But they really need these guys.  When they get Tuch he is going to be a huge shot in the arm.   No telling what they plan on doing with Quinn and Krebs?  As good as Quinn has played I would think he deserves a shot now.  But Adams is hell bent they are not in a hurry and  trading Reinhart is proof of that.  Vegas sure looks a mess so I am sure they are praying this surgery goes well and Eichel is the savior there.  Meanwhile my brand new Sabres road jersey with number 9 and Eichel on the back,  is in limbo.  I have no idea what to do?  I am thinking Ill wear it IF I go to a game this year.   I would not wear it to a Bills game and have beers showered on me.

10 hours ago, JR Ewing said:

I saw this too late.  But I looked through my FUBO TV guide and did see it. I just switched back to Fubo from YouTube TV because they  carry MSG which carries the Sabres every game except about 3-4.  This was one.  It sucks.  I could not find ESPN feed on FUBO>  Ill look again but I  could not find the game.  It may have been subject to blackout?  Unsure.  I am sure Toharski robbed the Oilers blind to survive.  Without Olofsson and MIddlestadt they really do not have enough weapons until they get Tuch and some other help.  There are some guys I like such as Caggiula.  I really like him. He scored a beauty vs Tampa when we beat them.  If we can keep our heads above water until Tuch arrives we could challenge for a lower seed playoffs spot.  Not sure how important Anderson is/  Tonight we find out. Dell likely goes in vs Toronto and we may get a good thrashing. I hope not . Thanks for trying to help.  I am so sick of all of this streaming crap.  But paying $80 a month is better than $160.  If these Sabres were like the 06 team that won the Presidents Cup I would make more of an effort to watch.  And when they traded Eichel, it just sickened me.  I am stuck with his jersey to boot. Ill likely wear it.  I have a guy that is going to ask a die hard he knows if he wants to buy it.  Ill sell it for $60 or keep it.  I paid 3 times that plus.  Can you imagine McDavid ever being traded?  That is the way I thought about Eichel. Then this freak accident.  My luck.  The Sabres luck.  Just like when we lost 4 starting D men in 06 when we won the Presidents Cup and your Oilers snuck in as the 8 seed.  Remember that?   You knew they could not beat the winner of Buffalo and Carolina.  After all, you did not have two guys named Gretsky and Messier.