Minnesota Wild vs Nashville Predators, Sunday 3-13-22, 6:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

6 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Anybody catch that AA state championship game last night. Good golly the skill level was through the roof 

We watched Class A. I was hoping for a Warroad win, as my mom’s family is from that part of Minnesota. 

We missed pretty much alm but the end of AA, because we were playing at a charity trivia contest. Our team, the St. Paul Fighting Saints, took home the championship. 

4 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

We watched Class A. I was hoping for a Warroad win, as my mom’s family is from that part of Minnesota. 

We missed pretty much alm but the end of AA, because we were playing at a charity trivia contest. Our team, the St. Paul Fighting Saints, took home the championship. 

Nice I went to a Toby Mac concert last night 

6 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Who is Toby Mac?!?!?!

He's a Christian singer, rapper, Hip hop. He's actually 57 and been around quite a while. I would consider his music more on the Hip hop side of things.

Edited by bbgarnett

13 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

It was an instant classic 

2 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

While most here down play all things Koivu, I'll bet everyone did this when he yelled at the Canucks bench after scoring his first game back against the team that cheap shot him to injury.
stone cold GIF

that was my first 12 years of watching wild hockey every game

• Like 1