Minnesota Wild @ Carolina Hurricanes, Saturday 4-2-22, 6:00pm, PNC Arena

MNSOTA

6 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Absolutely agree in terms of drafting goal scorers and 'stars.'  I have hope for Boldy and Rossi, however.

me too also looking forward to Wallstedt and Khusnutdinov. Then hopefully we can sign Ben Meyers as sounds like people are high on him.

Edited by bbgarnett

9 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Now let's work on Kap's goal totals.

I will feel validated if he hits 40G+ and 90+ pts.  If you remember a few years ago, a certain board participant said he would 'never hit those totals,' and we 'all need to calm down.'  I stated that I thought he would be ''between Khusnetsov and Kucherov, and as good as Panarin in time.   I was SCOLDED.  He will actually be better than I initially, I believe.😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

me too also looking forward to Wallstedt and Khusnutdinov. Then hopefully we can sign Ben Meyers as sounds like people are high on him.

My favorites for an impact above, too (especially Wallstedt, since our G's are 'long in the tooth' with Kahk now traded).  The Lambos/Hunt/O'Rourke picks may turn out solid too - if at least two are solid and contributors (or better) - that would be great.

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Nope....My former church is defiled with Pedo's like this:

Pedo.jpg.a91f623e281d6dd86337a9d1d498e2c8.jpg  I will take the sanction to bring to political board 😂

Didn't get my prediction, But gave you the chance to dust off that one from your files. :P

9 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Didn't get my prediction, But gave you the chance to dust off that one from your files. :P

There was a layer settling upon the files.....It was time to leverage the 'duster,' so I'll give you an A for the 'helper.'

• Thanks 1