To deal or not to deal

Guest yave1964

Simple asnwer, yes. Love the line of Helm, Abdelkader and Miller (The HAM line, hope it catches on, lol). I have said few kind words about Abdelkader but he has really turned into a player this year.Problem is this should be our fourth line, we need another true top six/nine forward preferably a center to make it work, We need Derek Roy from Buffalo.

I see him as a Robert Lang type of pickup, a Larionov type of pickup. Can center anywhere from lines one through three, could be had for a combo of Andersson/Nyquist and/or picks. allows the HAM line to go back to their natural role, everything flows. I see the lines as follows..

Franzen Datsyuk Bertuzzi

Z Filpulla Hudler

Cleary Roy Homer

Miller Helm Abdelkader

As far as defense, we could use a depth d-man, Commodore has been terrible and while I trust our six we play daily an injury here could cripple us. Problem is when you look at the returns for Gill and Kubina it is a sellers market, but if we can steal a d-man for the right price (doubtful) we should do it.