Look at Vegas Adams!

Buffalo Rick

The Jack Eichel resurrection is well under way.  The moron Adams, our GM lost us a superstar.  Way to go Adams.  I don’t look forward to our trip to the desert 🌵 later this year.  And anyone would have drafted Powers and Dahlin.  Alex Tuch is a nice player to have, loyalty like his is tough to find.  Meanwhile, in the desert……….. 

I thought you were glad Eichel was gone ...calling him a prick and being stuck with an Eichel Jersey?  Just curious why the sudden change of heart?

image.png.e812483a1897104c4e512e52a688c675.png

image.thumb.png.0a661def3d5c4077b8294238c419546e.png

"But the arrogant prick was not taking calls. Just selling jerseys.  And I have one never worn. I might go to a game with it wrapped in plastic and sell it for twenty bucks.  I think Ill get that because its an NHL jersey and there is a market for ex players jerseys.  I see them worn all the time.  ......................................  Just like I do not really want to wear this one now."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

The Jack Eichel resurrection is well under way.  The moron Adams, our GM lost us a superstar.  Way to go Adams.  I don’t look forward to our trip to the desert 🌵 later this year.  And anyone would have drafted Powers and Dahlin.  Alex Tuch is a nice player to have, loyalty like his is tough to find.  Meanwhile, in the desert……….. 

You lost Eichel but you got rid of a distraction too. And Tuch is quite an underrated player. There's less pressure in Buffalo than in Vegas where the team has to perform to be succesful, especially right now when it's the first time that the franchise is facing significant challenges on and off the ice.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Math said:

You lost Eichel but you got rid of a distraction too. And Tuch is quite an underrated player. There's less pressure in Buffalo than in Vegas where the team has to perform to be succesful, especially right now when it's the first time that the franchise is facing significant challenges on and off the ice.

At the gates the Bills are blowing the Sabres out of the water.  I cant go to a store or any place without seeing a Josh Allen jersey or anything related to number 17.  They even have a coffee named for him.  Forget about Flutie flakes.  Allen has surpassed Flutie for sure.  He is the best player in Buffalo history.  Bills or Sabres.   OJ and Perrault are likely next. Of course the crap OJ did later in life, did him in.  I do not get why he is still on the "wall of shame" as I call it.  Until they take that bastards name off it that is what it is.  Anyway, Josh Allen will re write the records in Buffalo.  He has the Bills and Buffalo back on the map.  Aaron Rogers is about to get a taste of this defense with Von Miller who is is very familiar with.  Oh, sorry, were we talking about the Sabres?