Thompson, Tuch lead Sabres past Caps

Buffalo Rick

The Sabres, inspired by recent events with the Buffalo Bills, word shirts that had number 3, Hamlin’s number , into the arena and beat Ovy and his Caps on Tage Thompson”s hat trick goal in OT !  The Sabres climbed to 10 in new power rankings, even 5 places higher than Lindy Ruff’s Devils.  The recent play of Luukenen has really helped.  And Tuch has been a big part also.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Villella McMeans said:

Higher than New Jersey...? Anyways looks like Buffalo will be fighting for playoff spot👍

Yes I was a bit shocked by that too.  But it is there in writing.  The Sabres have the respect for two reasons.  Tage Thompson and the fact they have scored more goals, than ANYONE.

• Like 1

I got screwed , blued, and tattooed by the Dallas Stars ⭐️.  Cost me an 8 team parlay!  $120. But I did win over $100 on DraftKings’s on Devils finishing of some others. DraftKings odds far better than Fanduel.  Fanduel shaving lines!!!

Love Rangers tonight over reeling Canadans!  Also like Washington over Columbus.  

Edited by Hockey Junkie

59 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I got screwed , blued, and tattooed by the Dallas Stars ⭐️.  Cost me an 8 team parlay!  $120. But I did win over $100 on DraftKings’s on Devils finishing of some others. DraftKings odds far better than Fanduel.  Fanduel shaving lines!!!

Love Rangers tonight over reeling Canadans!  Also like Washington over Columbus.  

Faaak...get 'em next one man...8 team parlay would've been a huge score...oh well...for odds I like 5dimes or Pinnacle for good odds Bet365 isn't bad either...NY and WSH are pretty heavy but I agree they should win easily...I like LA tonight against Boston at +140...

19 hours ago, Villella McMeans said:

Faaak...get 'em next one man...8 team parlay would've been a huge score...oh well...for odds I like 5dimes or Pinnacle for good odds Bet365 isn't bad either...NY and WSH are pretty heavy but I agree they should win easily...I like LA tonight against Boston at +140...

I took Boston in that one. But the Dallas stars losing to Anaheim was the last one I needed.  And the Stars screwed me. Likely stoned by Gibson. I only checked the score in the middle of the night. I did have the Rangers and Devils hammered on a two teamer.  Been killing Drafkings. Fanduel does not pay even close to what Draftkings pays. Some other books are not yet available in NY state. I had the Rangers over the Canadians last night.  Who is the coach in Montreal?  He is on very think ice. Guaranteed.  Wash over Columbus was another gift.  Just bet against Montreal and Columbus and  you will do well.  I took a shot with Nashville and I read that Saros made a record 67 saves.  Man, escaped.  Carolina looks tough. 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2023 at 3:42 PM, Hockey Junkie said:

and beat Ovy and his Caps on Tage Thompson”s hat trick goal in OT !

In Washington, to boot.  Plus he had a great assist on the first goal.  I’m surprised no huge fight broke out (with Ovie) on Thompson’s first goal, the PP one-timer from the left circle.  I mean…

…what would you do if you walked into Your Office and some dude was sitting at your desk, filing reports from your workstation, chatting on the landline and finger-kicking paper scraps into the waste basket?

3 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I took Boston in that one. But the Dallas stars losing to Anaheim was the last one I needed.  And the Stars screwed me. Likely stoned by Gibson. I only checked the score in the middle of the night. I did have the Rangers and Devils hammered on a two teamer.  Been killing Drafkings. Fanduel does not pay even close to what Draftkings pays. Some other books are not yet available in NY state. I had the Rangers over the Canadians last night.  Who is the coach in Montreal?  He is on very think ice. Guaranteed.  Wash over Columbus was another gift.  Just bet against Montreal and Columbus and  you will do well.  I took a shot with Nashville and I read that Saros made a record 67 saves.  Man, escaped.  Carolina looks tough. 

Good call on Boston no stopping them out seems haha...

9 hours ago, SaucyJack said:

In Washington, to boot.  Plus he had a great assist on the first goal.  I’m surprised no huge fight broke out (with Ovie) on Thompson’s first goal, the PP one-timer from the left circle.  I mean…

…what would you do if you walked into Your Office and some dude was sitting at your desk, filing reports from your workstation, chatting on the landline and finger-kicking paper scraps into the waste basket?

Ha