Resurgent Canadians at still alive Sabres tonight.

Buffalo Rick

I sure would have preferred playing Montreal two months ago.  After they demolished Columbus and their backup goalie on Saturday in Montreal, they come in to try and ruin our playoff hopes.  The Sabres and a determined Comrie shut out the Islanders Saturday to keep alive hopes of knocking out either Pittsburgh or the Islanders.  Ill squeeze for Lindy and his Devils tonight on the  Island.  I know the Sabres are the more talented team than Montreal.  No clue who will be in the nets?  I suspect Comrie after the shutout but its no sure thing. I wonder if Levi will get his first game?  Id be better with that actually.  But we need to light them up.  We can do that. 

13 hours ago, Icechipper said:

How is Greenway playing?

Like pure crap.  LOL. No not really.  But he is just a big goon.  But he does not do what a goon is supposed to do.  I have to give him more time to really make a judgement. I think Granato has backed off on him.  Has seen enough of him on the line with Thompson and Tuch.  He is not good enough.  Skinner is better.  No doubt about that

Adams sealed our fate with these bums in the nets.  Finally he has Levi ready for next year.  A tie vs that young Montreal team when you lead going into the third is not acceptable. But without Thompson in the lineup, its a big big loss.  He had to sit out last night. I expect him to play next game.  We must run the table now. 

• Like 1