Sabres try for 3 straight vs Rangers in a desperation game

Buffalo Rick

I realize its likely not going to happen.  But I do like the Leafs to down Florida tonight. The Leafs are starting to play their game.  They are dangerous.  If they win the Sabres must pull the upset at the Garden and then they would be right there with the games in hand.  But those teams they play are tough.  Starting tonight. They probably cant afford a regulation loss.  Must get a point at least if not two.  How motivated the Rangers are is questionable?  

16 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

the Sabres must pull the upset at the Garden and then they would be right there with the games in hand.

Yeah bay beee shootout win at MSG!

And I did not watch but my Crapitals finally did you a favor beating the Islandudes!  

Could be worse!  (Feggedaboud the Cats.)

So yes, win your last 3 for 93.  Hope the Pens only get 2 against ChiTown and Columbus (for 92).  And may Les Canadiens waltz into Brooklyn winning to keep the Isles at 91 or 92.  Let’s do this, people.

P.S. Brooklyn, Elmont, whatever place in Longguh Island…

Edited by SaucyJack

8 hours ago, SaucyJack said:

Yeah bay beee shootout win at MSG!

And I did not watch but my Crapitals finally did you a favor beating the Islandudes!  

Could be worse!  (Feggedaboud the Cats.)

So yes, win your last 3 for 93.  Hope the Pens only get 2 against ChiTown and Columbus (for 92).  And may Les Canadiens waltz into Brooklyn winning to keep the Isles at 91 or 92.  Let’s do this, people.

P.S. Brooklyn, Elmont, whatever place in Longguh Island…

Its possible but the biggest hurdle is tonight.  Beating Lindy's damn Devils with Luukenen.  Take your foot off the gas Lindy, for old times sake.