Vegas? Dallas? Florida? What’s wrong?

Buffalo Rick

I’ll tell you what’s wrong.  It doesn’t SNOW in any of those places!  It’s not where hockey is played.  How did this happen?  No Canadian team.  No NE team such as Boston or Buffalo, which by the way is maybe the best hockey town in the USA.  People in Detroit might argue otherwise but only success and being in a big market made them even mentionable.  More of a basketball and baseball town.  Toronto is going to get there one of these years, unless they have the misfortune of running into my young upstart Sabres!  lol 😂.   Playoff bound next year!  But these 3 cities are NOT HOCKEY TOWNS.  Don’t argue with me on this because you know I’m right!

53 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

People in Detroit might argue otherwise but only success and being in a big market made them even mentionable.

That and being an original six team.  And it's not just success, unlike Buffalo, it's about at least once doing anything of value in the organizations entire existence.

Sorry, the above quote was just insanely stupid.

55 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Toronto is going to get there one of these years, unless they have the misfortune of running into my young upstart

Followed in silliness by this.  Toronto will lose to just about anyone in the playoffs. Their core is flawed.  They'll panic and break it up or simply fade without winning anything.

I'm with you on your bias against the sunbelt teams, but it is what it is.

It's great the Panthers are doing well. I like their team.  But it's not exactly like their 17-person fanbase deserves the success.

On 5/28/2023 at 8:34 AM, ruxpin said:

Followed in silliness by this.  Toronto will lose to just about anyone in the playoffs. Their core is flawed.  They'll panic and break it up or simply fade without winning anything.

I'm with you on your bias against the sunbelt teams, but it is what it is.

It's great the Panthers are doing well. I like their team.  But it's not exactly like their 17-person fanbase deserves the success.

Vegas will win