Maybe there is still hope? Sabres 6 Canadians 1

On 1/5/2024 at 1:00 PM, Buffalo Rick said:

Tage Thomson woke up and Jack Quinn scores again.  

The Sabres beat a lame Pens squad that  only wanted one score so they could claim they weren't shut-out!

1 hour ago, Buffalo Rick said:
1 hour ago, Buffalo Rick said:

Suuuuuure

If you notice the pressure the Pens put on the Sabres during the 5 on 3 to tie the score at 1. Did you notice the Pens went into watch the Sabres play hockey mode?

Pens should have had all kinds of momentum. It seemed to me the Pens didn't really want to win that game!

1 hour ago, notfondajane said:

If you notice the pressure the Pens put on the Sabres during the 5 on 3 to tie the score at 1. Did you notice the Pens went into watch the Sabres play hockey mode?

Pens should have had all kinds of momentum. It seemed to me the Pens didn't really want to win that game!

Come on.  You’re a Pittsburgh fan.  And they have been playing well I know.  I still believe Luukenen is our best option.  He had been our best goalie.  I’ll pay more attention later.  Right now the Bills are more important 

4 hours ago, notfondajane said:

Whatever you say chief 

8 hours ago, Buffalo Rick said:

Come on.  You’re a Pittsburgh fan.  And they have been playing well I know.  I still believe Luukenen is our best option.  He had been our best goalie.  I’ll pay more attention later.  Right now the Bills are more important 

All the bills have to do is defeat tye Steelers 

16 hours ago, notfondajane said:

All the Bills have to do is to defeat the Steelers 

And they will beat the Steelers.  Count on it.  Do you really believe Mason freaking Rudolph is in the same class as Josh Allen who is Superman!!!

7 hours ago, Buffalo Rick said:

And they will beat the Steelers.  Count on it.  Do you really believe Mason freaking Rudolph is in the same class as Josh Allen who is Superman!!!

I don't follow the NFL. I'm not a Steelers fan. I can't root for a half asset organization also the Steelers.