Wild vs Buffalo; Saturday 02/17/24; 4:00 PM CT; Xcel Energy Center Arena

Alexandron

4 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

Probably going to miss the entire Monday game due to it's start time.
Hope the outcome is better than this one.

I always remember your words - nothing is too easy in NHL.  I think especially for our team this season. I had feeling that we are going to lose this one. Not sure about the Monday game as well against the #1 team in points (80) in NHL. At least we have got 1 point tonight and a new our player Chisholm has got a goal from his first shot in NHL. That was our small achievement from the last game.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2024 at 11:15 PM, Alexandron said:

I always remember your words - nothing is too easy in NHL.  I think especially for our team this season. I had feeling that we are going to lose this one. Not sure about the Monday game as well against the #1 team in points (80) in NHL. At least we have got 1 point tonight and a new our player Chisholm has got a goal from his first shot in NHL. That was our small achievement from the last game.

35 seconds away for Chisolm's 1st NHL goal be a GWG. That's too bad. 
I didn't know who we were playing when I said "Better outcome". 'Nucks are the top team and getting 1 point would be good.
That makes the loss to the Sabres sting a little more given the level of the next opponents.

I heard parts of the 1st period on radio while driving and it sounded like both goalies were putting on a show.
Then I get to see the 3rd and all 3 goals given up by Gus seemed on the soft side. First and third goals beaten on the same side, Same spot.

If I was going to see today's game (Van) and If I was predicting, Then I'd have probably gone with a Wild Win 4-3. :P

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

35 seconds away for Chisolm's 1st NHL goal be a GWG. That's too bad. 
I didn't know who we were playing when I said "Better outcome". 'Nucks are the top team and getting 1 point would be good.
That makes the loss to the Sabres sting a little more given the level of the next opponents.

I heard parts of the 1st period on radio while driving and it sounded like both goalies were putting on a show.
Then I get to see the 3rd and all 3 goals given up by Gus seemed on the soft side. First and third goals beaten on the same side, Same spot.

If I was going to see today's game (Van) and If I was predicting, Then I'd have probably gone with a Wild Win 4-3. :P

You are always optimistic.😎