Wild vs Avalanche Friday 3/8/24 8PM CST; Ball Arena

Interesting I found out, that only 2 teams (Wild and Penguins) played playoffs 10 years in a row, and, probably, they both will miss them this season. We have so far 66 points and Penguins have 64 points. They traded Guentzel to Hurricanes who was very attractive but expensive player for our team. According to media, most Penguins fans are extremely unhappy with that trade.

• Like 2

Does our team's play is looking different after trading Maroon (to Boston), Duhaime (to Colorado), Dewar (to Toronto)?

I am listening now Bill Guerin during this intermission. It is unusual for this trading period that we are not adding players, but just trading.

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

Does our team's play is looking different after trading Maroon (to Boston), Duhaime (to Colorado), Dewar (to Toronto)?

I am listening now Bill Guerin during this intermission. It is unusual for this trading period that we are not adding players, but just trading.

He said he knows we're/He's in a tough spot. Not much we could do.
Next season's trade dealine could be even less with few UFA's to dump.

• Thanks 1
  • Uggh... 1

13 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

the av's are just taken er easy on the wild 😏

There's always that eerie feeling the Av's could crank it up a notch at any given point. 1st few minutes will tell a lot.