0 Differential! Only team

The Sabres have a zero , 0, differential.  Only team . I just find it strange and the stellar play of Luukenen is the reason they are a middle of the pack team, not bad like Pittsburgh.  A game over 500 and recently have played well as they came out of Calgary 4-1 winners.  They have pretty much a brutal stretch to finish.  About ten games left.  Jack Quinn started skating last week so I’m hoping he returns to give the Sabres a shot in the arm.  About 3 teams are in striking range to try and sneak in.  But does it matter?  I think Florida, Boston, Toronto and the Leafs are the only real contenders in the East.  Rangers a long shot.  To me Florida is the most likely but I still believe the Leafs are dangerous if they can be consistent for a change.  The Sabres have to play them soon.  In the West it seems Vancouver has slipped a bit.  I’m starting to think Colorado is in the lead and red hot Nashville could make noise.  

Edited by Buffalo Rick

3 hours ago, Buffalo Rick said:

They have pretty much a brutal stretch to finish.  About ten games left.

Not terribly brutal.  Others have games in hand on Buffalo, but you should win your next 2 home games (OTT, NJ).  In April, you get rivals Washington (twice!) and Philly at home.  

Your last week is tough, all good teams on the road, but an opportunity to play rival Detroit.  So yeah, tough, but not impossible.

6 hours ago, SaucyJack said:

Not terribly brutal.  Others have games in hand on Buffalo, but you should win your next 2 home games (OTT, NJ).  In April, you get rivals Washington (twice!) and Philly at home.  

Your last week is tough, all good teams on the road, but an opportunity to play rival Detroit.  So yeah, tough, but not impossible.

Washington has played far better than I expected.  So have the Blues but it doesn’t look like they will get in?  I think they need Quinn back by weekend or it’s over.  I hope that bridge doesn’t affect anyone on the forum.  I wonder if the Orioles will open Thursday in light of this disaster?  It could be rained out anyway but I’m wondering what this might affect?  I’ve been to Camden Yards And the harbor but never to that bridge or area.