2 more right handed shooting defense man added to the fold...

Guest OccamsRazor

....don't know if it has been posted somewhere, but hopefully Homer will get lucky with two more diamonds in the ruff...

...Matt Mangene and Matt Konan...

http://www.csnphilly.com/hockey-philadelphia-flyers/flyers-talk/Flyers-sign-two-to-entry-level-deals?blockID=681704&feedID=695

...one to help the Phantoms and the other to remain in the WHL...

...certainly need all the talent they can stuff on the Phantoms...

....never know when call ups will happen...

Good day all...

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if this is the back up plan if they let Carle walk or test the market...

....Kubina as well maybe...

...playoffs results will change everything though.

Very well could be counting on Bourdon or Gus being fulltime at the start of next season...and these guys will replace them on the Phantoms.

Well, of the trade deadline acquisitions, I would think they keep Grossman and let Kubina walk (I believe they are both UFAs). Pronger is done. Carle.....my guess is they try to resign him at a reasonable figure, but he walks for more $ elsewhere. You might be looking at Bourdon AND (not or) Gus playing significant minutes next year.....unless they make a splash in free agency, which is an unknown right now with no CBA

Well, of the trade deadline acquisitions, I would think they keep Grossman and let Kubina walk (I believe they are both UFAs). Pronger is done. Carle.....my guess is they try to resign him at a reasonable figure, but he walks for more $ elsewhere. You might be looking at Bourdon AND (not or) Gus playing significant minutes next year.....unless they make a splash in free agency, which is an unknown right now with no CBA

GrossmanN will be easier to sign than Carle, hope he is ready to start the first round .

It depends on what Carle thinks he's worth.

Certainly not worth more than Braydon or Mezz IMHO.